Amazon Prime Day 2022: Exclusive discounts on Amazon Prime: Bargain tips and attractive offers in advance
Highly coveted, eagerly awaited: Amazon Prime Day 2022 is getting closer and closer. Although Amazon has not yet announced the exact date of the event, there is a reference to July 2022. Until then, bargain hunters can definitely prepare themselves: we show what to do and have a few current Amazon bargains for you ready.
Amazon Prime Day in Summer: Hot Deals or Hot Air?
Basically is on the internet and also on Amazon always bargain time, but the avalanche of discounts comes in full force on Amazon Prime Day. Accordingly, many bargain hunters are already scratching their paws. The exact date for Amazon Prime Day 2022 has not yet been set. But there are concrete indications from Amazon itself.
In the last quarterly report, a reference to Prime Day 2022 appears under the heading “Shopping Highlights”. It says there that annual Amazon Prime Day to take place in more than 20 countries in July 2022. Unfortunately, it doesn’t get much more specific – Amazon just says that Prime members can save on products from big brands and small businesses in all areas. After all, the Campaign page already online. We have already selected a few advance offers for you:
Bargains ahead of Amazon Prime Day 2022
Bargain hunting in July – summer slump full to bursting
The date in July 2022 is not surprising, since Amazon has usually held Prime Day in July at the best summer slack time. That was the reason for the first Prime Day in 2015 20th website anniversarythe discounts should boost the sagging sales in the summer and make Prime memberships palatable to buyers.
It worked really well and since then Prime Day has really only gone in one direction, there are more and more discounted products and customers are buying more and more. Current information about Prime Day will be published on a central website, but so far there is no information for 2022.
Amazon Prime Day 2022: How to prepare
You still have a little time to prepare until July. You should have completed the following points in order to really get going on Prime Day:
- Prime Membership: If you haven’t already, you should get one Get Prime membership. This is also possible at short notice and with the free trial membership.
- Check payment data: If you want to buy something, you have to pay. Check whether the stored means of payment are up to date, i.e. credit card and account details.
- Manage delivery addresses: You can also check the delivery addresses and adjust them if necessary.
- Fill lists: Now it’s time to think about possible purchases. Look for possible products and put them on the wish list.
- Compare prices: You should know the approximate price for your desired products. This makes it easier for you to spot real bargains.
- Get app: If you don’t have them yet, you should definitely install the Amazon app, which makes it easier to find bargains on the go.
Secure a travel voucher: Exclusively for Amazon Prime members
If you would like to take another vacation before Prime Day and recharge your batteries, it is worth taking a look at the Throw cashback promotion from Amazon and Booking.com. Prime members get at Booking.com ten percent of the booking amount as a travel credit, which can be used for future bookings. The maximum voucher amount is 1,000 euros per booking or 2,000 euros per calendar year.
Amazon Vine: How to Get Free Products to Keep
mra, adk, csw
Some images are still loading. Please close the print preview and try again shortly.