Cup last on TV and live stream
- SC Freiburg vs. RB Leipzig on Might 21, 2022 at 8 p.m
- Broadcasts within the first and on Sky
- See the primary in a free live stream, for instance by way of Joyn
- E book the Sky Supersport ticket at present with a 66 % low cost
The primary within the free live stream at Joyn
Who will broadcast the 2022 DFB Cup last?
If you wish to watch the ultimate between Freiburg and Leipzig live, you’ve two choices:
- The primary broadcasts the sport live on free TV, commentator is Gerd Gottlob.
- Sky reveals the cup last on pay TV, the place Wolff Fuss sits on the microphone and stories on the sport.
Historic cup last
Neither Bayern nor BVB are within the DFB Cup last in 2022: a circumstance that has not existed for eleven years. One other particular function makes the sport historic even earlier than kick-off: there shall be a brand new title holder within the historical past of the DFB Cup. SC Freiburg are within the last for the primary time within the membership’s historical past, RB Leipzig have reached the ultimate for the third time in 4 years. However the Saxons have by no means received the golden pot.
Statistics: To date, Freiburg and Leipzig have fought 14 duels within the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga. The Crimson Bulls left the sector as winners six occasions, SCF received 4 video games and 4 comparisons produced no winners.
DFB Cup Ultimate 2022: How will or not it’s performed?
The format is similar as in earlier years: there’s a recreation, if there isn’t any winner after the common enjoying time (90 minutes), the match goes into additional time (twice quarter-hour). Whether it is nonetheless a draw after that, the groups will decide the winner in a penalty shootout. Each groups are allowed to make 5 participant substitutions.
DFB Cup: The winners of the previous few years
- 2021: Borussia Dortmund
- 2020: Bayern Munich
- 2019: Bayern Munich
- 2018: Eintracht Frankfurt
- 2017: Borussia Dortmund
- 2016: Bayern Munich
- 2015: VfL Wolfsburg
- 2014: Bayern Munich
- 2013: Bayern Munich
- 2012: Borussia Dortmund
- 2011: FC Schalke 04
- 2010: Bayern Munich
Betting on the DFB Cup last