Add-on in opposition to Google’s new tracking and concentrating on strategies
The DuckDuckGo add-on for the Chrome browser places an finish to tracking and “creepy advertisements”.
Matters and FLEDGE are Google’s newest tracking and concentrating on strategies. The DuckDuckGo extension for Chrome now blocks these methods.
DuckDuckGo Privateness Necessities for Chrome
DuckDuckGo blocks Google Matters and FLEDGE
DuckDuckGo Privateness Browser (App for iPhone & iPad)
DuckDuckGo Privateness Browser (Android App)
Tricks to keep away from Google’s knowledge assortment
Within the weblog submit linked above, DuckDuckGo naturally offers recommendations on shield your privateness.
- Don’t use Google Chrome: Google Matters and FLEDGE will solely be accessible in the Chrome browser. As a substitute, the corporate names its DuckDuckGo browser for Android and iOS.
- In any other case, set up the DuckDuckGo Chrome extension in response to Auto-Allow Matters and FLEDGE in Chrome.
- Or change your Google and Chrome settings. Tips on how to proceed:
- Click on on the three dots on the high proper.
- Select settings and subsequently Privateness and Safety.
- click on on Privateness Sandbox and activate the Privateness Sandbox Trial off whether it is activated.
- Signal out of the Chrome browser and switch off historical past syncing.
- In Google Exercise Controls, disable the choice Internet & App Exercise.
- Decide out of personalised promoting.