Let’s decipher together the news from the world of cryptocurrencies for the week of October 10 to 16, 2022.
Half of Ethereum (ETH) blocks subject to US Treasury demands
Let’s decipher together the crypto news of the past week!
On the program of the day:
- 50% of Ethereum (ETH) blocks are subject to US Treasury demands;
- France: Crypto.com sets up its European headquarters in Paris and invests 150 million euros there;
- Bank of America: “cryptocurrencies are the future of investing”;
- Solana: The Mango Markets platform victim of a $114 million attack;
- FTX expands its crypto card to around 40 countries in partnership with Visa.