Flights to Peru are the best way to get to this amazing country. There are several airlines that offer direct flights to Peru from major cities around the world.
When to book flights to Peru
The best time to book flights to Peru depends on your budget and what you want to see and do. The cheapest time to fly is usually during the shoulder seasons (May-June and September-October). However, the weather can be unpredictable during these times, so it’s important to do your research before booking.
The peak season for tourism in Peru is during the dry season (June-September). During this time, the weather is sunny and warm, and the crowds are smaller. However, flights and hotels are more expensive during this time.
How to find cheap flights to Peru
There are a few ways to find cheap flights to Peru. One way is to book your flight in advance. Airlines often offer discounts for booking flights more than 30 days in advance. You can also try to find a flight with a layover. Layovers can sometimes be cheaper than direct flights.
Another way to find cheap flights is to use a flight search engine. Flight search engines like Skyscanner and Kayak can help you compare prices from different airlines. You can also sign up for email alerts from these websites so that you’re notified when there are sales or discounts on flights to Peru.
Things to do in Peru
There are so many things to do in Peru, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are a few of the top things to do:
- Visit Machu Picchu: Machu Picchu is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. This ancient Inca city is perched high in the Andes Mountains and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- Hike the Inca Trail: The Inca Trail is a 4-day hike that takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in Peru. Along the way, you’ll see ruins of ancient Inca villages and temples.
- Explore the Amazon rainforest: The Amazon rainforest is one of the most biodiverse places on Earth. Go on a jungle hike, go kayaking, or take a boat trip down the Amazon River.
- Visit the Nazca Lines: The Nazca Lines are a series of geoglyphs that were created by the Nazca people over 1,500 years ago. These lines can only be seen from the air, and they offer a glimpse into the mysterious culture of the Nazca people.
- Visit Cusco: Cusco is the former capital of the Inca Empire. This city is full of colonial architecture and Inca ruins.
- Peru has a rich and diverse cuisine, which is influenced by the country’s many cultures. Some of the most popular dishes include ceviche, lomo saltado, and anticuchos.
- Ceviche is a dish of raw fish cured in citrus juices. It is a popular dish in coastal Peru and is often served with sweet potatoes, corn, and chili peppers.
- Lomo saltado is a stir-fry dish of beef, onions, tomatoes, and french fries. It is a popular dish in Lima and is often served with rice.
- Anticuchos are skewers of grilled beef heart. They are a popular street food in Peru and are often served with aji sauce.
- Hiking: Peru is a great place for hiking, with many different trails to choose from. Some of the most popular trails include the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and the Salkantay Trek.
- Mountain biking: Peru is also a great place for mountain biking, with many different trails to choose from. Some of the most popular trails include the Colca Canyon Trail and the Huaraz Trails.
- Rafting: Peru is home to many rivers that are suitable for rafting, including the Urubamba River and the Tambopata River.
- Paragliding: Paragliding is a great way to see the stunning scenery of Peru. There are many different places to go paragliding in Peru, including the Sacred Valley and the Colca Canyon.
Flights to Peru are the best way to get to this amazing country. There are many things to see and do in Peru, so be sure to plan your trip carefully. I hope this helps!
Also Read: Techbizzone.com