Let’s decipher together the news from the world of cryptocurrencies for the week of October 31 to November 6, 2022.
The FTX platform in turmoil because of Binance?
Let’s decipher together the crypto news of the past week!
On the program of the day:
- Binance Reportedly Considering Buying Traditional Banks;
- Insolvency rumors for FTX and Alameda Research? Binance sells its FTTs and does not take risks;
- Meta chooses Polygon to enable the creation of NFTs on Instagram;
- Elrond (EGLD) becomes MultiversX and unveils an ecosystem built around the metaverse;
- Kraken launches beta version of its NFT platform with no transaction fees;
- Crypto news figures.