As the US insurance industry continues to face a myriad of challenges, the best producers have been going the extra mile to protect what matters to their clients. Now, for the eighth year, Insurance Business America (IBA) is recognizing insurance professionals who stood out by hitting the highest numbers.
IBA identified the top producers for 2022 by inviting producers to nominate themselves. To be eligible, applicants must have achieved at least $1,000,000 in commission revenue in 2021, with at least 50% commercial property and casualty (P&C) business and have demonstrated year-on-year growth.
Among this year’s top producers in the US insurance industry are:
- Alan Jones – executive vice president, AssuredPartners
- Dan Borgna – vice president of environmental and construction, Dale Group
- Jeffrey Maconaghy – agency president, AssuredPartners
- Joel Hirschfeld – president, Hirschfield & Associates
- Jonathan Axel – area president, West Coast, The Liberty Company Insurance Brokers
Find out more about some of the winners and how they hit the highest numbers despite a challenging market by clicking the links above, or check out the rest of the winners by reading the IBA Top Producers 2022 report for free here.