– Advertisement –
Shaving and waxing are being replaced with the new cutting-edge laser hair removal treatment. Laser hair removal is a semi-permanent method of destroying hair follicles at their roots, stopping hair regrowth. Whether you shave or wax, the hair always grows back. You can find many reputable skin clinics that provide the best services of laser hair removal in Hyderabad.
Laser hair removal is more prevalent among people looking for a permanent solution to hair removal than other treatments. Laser hair removal works by preventing hair follicles from producing newly growing hairs.
But before deciding on the treatment, patients should be aware of the various advantages and disadvantages of the procedure. You should know if laser hair removal is a safe approach to getting rid of unwanted hair and if it is not suitable, experts will suggest similar treatments like IPL (Intense Pulsed Light Technology). Ensure to know about how does ipl work before proceeding with the procedure. Always seek help from medical experts who will suggest treatments for you based on your hair growth condition.
Is Laser Hair Removal Safe?
Laser hair removal is generally considered to be safe and well-tolerated by those who use it. The surgery is not associated with any long-term health hazards. Some people, however, may encounter minimal side effects as a result of laser hair removal. Before applying the treatment to a larger skin region, people should ask their dermatologist to test how a small patch of skin with hair reacts to it. Only a highly qualified dermatologist should be consulted for laser hair removal.
Pros of Laser Hair Removal:
The following are the crucial advantages of laser hair removal that separate it from shaving and waxing.
- The procedure is rapid. One session for laser hair removal only takes 15 minutes based on the size of the area being treated. You can resume your normal activities immediately as there is no downtime.
- You will have to wait for some amount of hair regrowth to remove your hair using waxing and shaving effectively. There is no need to wait around for hair to grow back. Laser hair removal can make you smooth and hair-free all the time. It reduces hair growth drastically that you never have to shave again.
- Way less painful than waxing and other hair removal methods. Although laser hair removal is not entirely painless, most patients find it more comfortable than waxing and that’s why brazilian laser hair removal is so popular nowadays. The skin specialist will apply numbing creams to the region being treated to alleviate any pain or discomfort.
Cons of Laser Hair Removal:
These cons of laser hair removal include possible inconsistencies that come from this treatment.
- You need to go through multiple sessions for several months to get long-term results. Even though a single session takes 15 minutes, the individuals need to undergo four to eight treatments. The sessions should also be spaced 3-4 weeks apart for optimum results.
- The cost of laser hair removal is very expensive. The initial expenditure is far from cost-effective, and the price is way higher than buying razors or getting waxed. However, you can save a large amount of money in the long term by not having to pay repeatedly.
- Risky treatment under inexperienced specialists. If the treatment is conducted by an untrained professional, you could be left with scarring and burns due to the laser’s inappropriate use. So before starting treatments, be sure the technician is experienced and has the necessary qualifications.
Many people have gained self-esteem and confidence due to laser hair removal because they no longer worry about annoying, unwanted hair sprouting back. This innovative laser treatment for hair removal therapy provides long-term results that your future self will appreciate.
Is laser hair removal permanent?
This laser procedure is commonly referred to as a semi-permanent hair removal treatment. People who have their hair removed should expect some hair to grow back in the treated region. Whoever desires to get rid of all their hair may require multiple treatments.
What can you not do after laser treatment?
The entire treatment of reducing hair growth is not a quick one. You need to avoid hot showers, intense workouts, makeup and intense skin products, and sun exposure for a week after the session.
What should I avoid before laser treatment?
For seven days before treatment, AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids), BHAs (beta hydroxy acids), Hydroquinone, Retinoids, Tazorac, and Differin. You should also look out for abnormal lesions, moles, or spots on the treatment area and get them checked beforehand with the dermatologist.
– Advertisement –
Leave a Reply