With the nominations deadline coming up on Friday, July 22, the judges for Insurance Business America’s Rising Stars 2022 have been revealed.
The judging panel includes:
- Jennifer Wilson, director of specialty claims and contracts at Hub International
- Danette Beck, national construction practice leader at USI Insurance Services
- Angela Dybdahl Oroian, MS, president and managing director at Society of Environmental Insurance Professionals (SEIP)
- Margaret Redd, executive director at the National African American Insurance Association (NAAIA)
- Sandy Locke, chief people officer for reinsurance solutions and human capital solutions at Aon
Readers and colleagues are invited to submit their nominations for this list of exceptional young insurance professionals. If you are, or you know, an outstanding professional aged 35 or younger that has made a difference in the industry, nominate them now via this online form.
This showcase is proudly supported by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (the Big “I”) and the Latin American Association of Insurance Agencies (LAAIA). The Rising Stars will be featured in Insurance Business America in October.