Meena Nambi is an Indian citizen who is known for being the wife of Indian aerospace engineer Nambi Narayanan.
Hair Colour: Salt and Pepper
Eye Colour: Black
Husband & Children
Meena Nambi married engineer Nambi Narayanan.
They have one son, Sankara Kumar Narayanan, who is a businessman, and one daughter, Geetha Arunan, who is a teacher at Montessori school in Bangalore.
Meena follows Hinduism.
- Meena is also known by the name Meena Narayanan.
- Meena’s husband Nambi was falsely accused of espionage in the ISRO spy case in 1994 and was arrested for fifty days. During this rough phase of Nambi’s life, Meena supported him a lot.
- In an interview, her husband, Nambi talked about the suffering of Meena when he was arrested. He said,
People would come to our house and burn my effigy, call me names, shout slogans… My family suffered a lot. My children were agitated and would fight back. But my wife slipped into depression and stopped talking.”
- In another interview, Nambi said that once Meena was asked to get out of an autorickshaw while it was raining outside after the driver got to know she was Nambi’s wife.
- In 2022, a film titled ‘Rocketry: The Nambi Effect’ starred actress Simran as Meena Nambi.
- In the trailer of the film, Meena was shown getting humiliated by her relatives at a wedding, her daughter sitting on the road with cow dung on her face that someone threw at her, and her son getting hit by people because of the accusations on their father.