Mrunal Jadhav is an Indian child actress and model, who works mainly in the Marathi and Hindi film industries. She is famous for playing the role of Anu Salgaonkar in the 2015 Bollywood film ‘Drishyam.’
Mrunal Ravindra Jadhav was born on Wednesday, 26 November 2008 (age 13 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Mrunal Jadhav belongs to a Maharashtrian family in Mumbai.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Ravindra Jadhav is a police personnel. Her mother’s name is Sangita Jadhav. She has an elder brother named Parag Jadhav.
Mrunal started her acting career by playing the role of Jui D’costa in the 2012 romantic Marathi TV Show ‘Radha Hi Bawari.’
In 2014, he debuted in the movie ‘Lai Bhari’ as Rukmani. In 2015, appeared as Pihu in the romantic drama Marathi film ‘Tu Hi Re’ directed by Sanjay Jadhav. Mrunal was cast in the 2017 movie ‘Andya Cha Funda’ directed by Santosh Shetty to play the character of Vasanti.
- Won ‘Baalache Paay Palnyabaher Award’ in the 9X Jhakaas Aaishappath Awards in 2015
- She also goes by the name Mrinal Jadhav.
- In an interview, talking about how she entered the showbiz industry, she said that her father encouraged and supported her to work in the entertainment industry.
- Mrunal loves to dance. She has done dance training at Phulawa’s School of Dance & Gymnastics.
- Mrunal gained more attention after working in the 2015 Hindi thriller film ‘Drishyam,’ which is a remake of the 2013 Malayalam language film ‘Drishyam.’ In the film, Ajay Devgn played the role of her father, Vijay Salgaonkar, and Shriya Saran played the role of her mother, Nandini Salgaonkar.
- In 2018, the first Marathi celebrity Acappella song was released in which many Marathi artists appeared including Mrunal.
- She appeared as Namye in the 2019 drama film ‘Me Pan Sachin’ directed by Shreyash Jadhav. Swapnil Joshi, who is a Marathi actor was cast to play the role of Sachin Patil, who is a fan of iconic Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar.
- Mrunal appeared as Shreya in the Marathi horror film ‘Bhaybheet’ released in 2020 and directed by Deepak Naidu. Subodh Bhave is a Marathi actor who played the character of Shekhar and Poorva Gokhale played the character of Rashmi.
- In 2022, she was cast in the Marathi short film ‘Avasaan (The Terminus)’ in which the struggles of a farmer and his family are portrayed. She played the character of Sarika Karpe Patil alongside Kishore Kadam who played the role of her father, Sahebrao Karpe Patil, and Veena Jamkar who played the role of her mother, Maltibai Karpe Patil.
- On 20 February 2022, she shared a picture of her physical transformation in 12 weeks on Instagram.