Ojasvi Sharma is an Indian model, who won the title of LIVA Miss Popular Choice in the LIVA Miss Diva 2022 beauty pageant on 29 August 2022. During the same event, Karnataka’s Divita Rai was crowned LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2022, and Telangana’s Pragnya Ayyagari was crowned the LIVA Miss Diva Supranational 2022.
Ojasvi Sharma was born in 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in New Delhi, India. Ojasvi completed her schooling at Springdales School, Pusa Road, New Delhi. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Neurosciences and Neuropsychology from Amity Institute of Neurosciences and Neuropsychology, Noida.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Parents & Siblings
Ojasvi’s father’s name is Rajeev Sharma.
Her mother’s name is Shefali Sharma, a horoscope consultant and meditation expert.
Ojasvi has a sister, Jigisha Sharma.
Husband & Children
As of 2022, Ojasvi Sharma is unmarried.
Ojasvi Sharma follows Hinduism, and she considers herself very spiritual.
Ojasvi Sharma started her career as a model. After completing her graduation, she shifted from Delhi to Mumbai in search of modelling opportunities. To enhance her acting and modelling skills, Ojasvi enrolled herself in Anupam Kher‘s acting institute, Actor Prepares in 2019.
Miss TGPC 2020 (The Great Pageant Community)
Ojasvi Sharma won the title of Miss TGPC 2020 at India’s Miss TGPC Season-9, a beauty pageant, which was held on 27 December 2020 at Studio Lluxe in Hyderabad.
During the competition, Ojasvi was crowned with two more titles, Miss Beautiful Smile and Miss Popularity.
On being crowned Miss TGPC 2020, Ojasvi, in an interview, said,
OMG!!! I won India’s Miss TGPC Season 9. I am still not over this. All my hard work has been rewarded with this title. I am so happy! So grateful. So proud of myself. This is such a motivational achievement. I am going to take this responsibility seriously and make the TGPC family proud of me soon.”
LIVA Miss India 2021 Finalist
On 30 September 2021, Ojasvi Sharma participated in the beauty pageant LIVA Miss India 2021, which was held at Hyatt Regency Hotel, Mumbai. She was among the top 20 contestants in the competition.
LIVA Miss Diva Popular Choice 2022
On 28 August 2022, Ojasvi Sharma won the title of ‘LIVA Miss Diva Popular Choice 2022’ at the Miss Diva Universe 2022 pageant held at the Famous Studios, Mahalaxmi in Mumbai.
Ojasvi Sharma has appeared in a few commercials for popular brands like Dove Shampoo and Snapdeal.
- Singer: Arundhati Swaminathan
- Holiday Destination: Maldives
- Quote: “We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity; more than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.”
- Since childhood, Ojasvi had a great interest in dancing, acting, writing, and singing.
- In an interview, Ojasvi revealed that she suffered from depression when she was seventeen. Talking about it, she said,
I was only 17 years old when I was diagnosed with severe depression, and many people around me were not aware of mental health issues. It was a difficult phase, but I’m proud of how it made me better.”
- Ojasvi, in an interview, revealed that mediation helped her a lot to overcome her depression phase. Since 2014, Ojasvi has been a part of an NGO, which teaches meditation, and works for improving the mental well-being of people. In an interview, Ojasvi talked about how meditation improvised her mental health and said,
I care about mental and emotional well-being. Meditation has been an essential part of my life for ten years now, and I want more people to develop an interest in it. I’m passionate about this cause since I have experienced a very dark and lonely time at a vulnerable age in my life, and I came out of it more robust and happier through meditation only.”
- In an interview, Ojasvi revealed that she considers Lara Dutta, former Miss Universe 2000, as her inspiration.
- Ojasvi has been the brand ambassador of LIVA Fluid Fashion.
- In March 2021, Ojasvi walked the ramp for the designer Ashfaque Ahmad at Radisson Hotel, Gurgaon.
- Ojasvi has a pet dog, Goki.