remind.me is your strong partner when it comes to photovoltaic systems: the PV system that is tailored to your needs
Friday, 05/26/2023, 12:44 p.m
If you want to make yourself independent when it comes to electricity prices, you should consider whether you should also consider having your own photovoltaic system. And with remind.me by your side, it’s child’s play to stop worrying about increased energy costs or the duration of price controls. With your own photovoltaic system – whether rented or bought – you make yourself up to 85 percent more independent.
The one with one
commission – at no extra cost to you! More info
Buy or rent your own photovoltaic system today – including planning, assembly and commissioning. Incidentally, this is much easier than you might think. Make your contribution to the environment now – with high-quality and durable solar modules. Depending on the type of building, capacity and budget, the experts at remind.me are guaranteed to suggest the ideal energy solution. The best thing about it: remind.me offers you unbeatable prices and services compared to other providers on the German market.
If you want to generate solar power with your own photovoltaic system, you should think carefully about which system suits your requirements. Because the most important thing for the installation of a photovoltaic system is the roof. For a sensible attachment, the necessary space must be available to be able to mount a sufficient number of panels next to each other.
You should consider this in advance if you want to purchase a PV system
- The more electricity you produce yourself, the more self-sufficient you are, since less electricity has to be purchased
- In order to remain self-sufficient, it is advisable to combine photovoltaic systems with storage systems
- Excess solar power that is not consumed by the company is fed into the grid. In return, you will receive a guaranteed feed-in tariff for 20 years
Do you want to buy a PV system?
Buying a photovoltaic system usually requires a larger investment. The costs for an average roof system are between 1,200 and 1,600 euros per kilowatt peak (kWp) including the costs for professional installation. However, there are various financing options that can help you cover the costs, such as loans or subsidy programs.
In six steps to your own PV system – that’s how it works
- remind.me will provide you with an offer for an efficient PV system
- You agree to the offer and sign it
- A remind.me technician will check the situation at your site
- You make a down payment of 30 percent of the purchase price
- The remind.me team installs the photovoltaic system on your roof and you pay the remaining purchase price
- The grid connection takes place, as well as the corresponding registrations including the feed-in tariff
Do you want to rent a PV system?
Renting offers you a multitude of advantages. The most important thing: You don’t have to make any investments and can still use green electricity immediately. remind.me guarantees that your rental costs will be lower than your previous electricity bill.
In six steps to your own rental PV system – that’s how it works
- Request your non-binding offer
- Accept the offer and sign it
- remind.me takes care of the network query and all approvals
- The remind.me team installs the photovoltaic system on your roof
- You pay the agreed rent for the PV system
- remind.me takes care of the feed-in tariff for you (a government-determined tariff that promotes electricity generation from renewable energies)
More reasons for a solar solution from remind.me
- Durable components
- Well stocked warehouses with appropriate materials
- Short installation time (due to the high stock levels, the current installation time is 3-5 months.)
- 0% VAT with purchase option
If you have any further questions on the subject of photovoltaics, the remind.me team is available to you by telephone or e-mail. Find out more by clicking on the button below…
About remind.me: remind.me is an electricity and gas exchange service with over 150,000 satisfied customers. The award-winning service is free for consumers.