Rishabh Jaiswal is an Indian actor and social media influencer. In 2022, he came into the limelight after his participation in MTV Splitsvilla Season 14.
Rishab Jaiswal was born on 12 October 2000 (age 22 years; as of 2022) in Varanasi, India. His zodiac sign is Libra He did his schooling at Dalimss Sunbeam Sigra, Varanasi. Rishabh pursued a Bachelor of Commerce degree at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Height (approx.): 6′ 1″
Weight (approx.): 85 kgs
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 34″, Waist 31″, Biceps 13″
Rishabh Jaiswal belongs to a Hindu family in Varanasi.
Parents & Siblings
Rishabh Jaiswal’s, Shiwangi Jaiswal, works for the Insurance Company ICICI Lombard.
Wife & Children
As of 2022, Rishabh Jaiswal is unmarried.
Rishabh Jaiswal follows Hinduism.
Rishabh Jaiswal started his acting career by doing street plays and participating in drama competitions during his college days in his native place Varanasi. Later, he joined Team Geshe Jampa, an amateur theatre group. Her first role in a theatrical play was of Mr Gyaso.
Rishabh Jaiswal has been featured in various Hindi music albums like Ghoomi Ghoomi (2022), Fakiri (2021), and Mera Babu Chhail Chhabila (2021).
In 2022, Rishabh Jaiswal made his television debut by participating in MTV’s reality show Splitsvilla Season 14.
- Rishabh Jaiswal has collaborated with various brands like Manscaped, V Mart, Jovees, and Doritos.
- Initially, Rishabh Jaiswal worked as a model for Myntra.
- In 2020, Rishabh Jaiswal played a minor role in the web series Asharam-2.
- In 2019, he became a runner-up at Alle Club’s Mr Teen India pageant.
- Rishabh Jaiswal is fond of reading novels and is often spotted reading different novels. Rishabh Jaiswal, in a Facebook post, shared his love for novels and in the caption, he shared that he gets attached to every female character in the novel. He quoted,
Everytime i read a love story most of the time i fall in love with the female character idk why! I think because of the way the writer describes the character .I am not talking only about the positives but also the negatives ,like how she hates something, how she get irritated with something which others find cute ,how she sometimes makes mistakes, how she hide that scar of her childhood and how she behaved rudely to the person she met yesterday. I think the honesty and the real picture of the character attracts me and made me think of that character again and again.”