Rishi Singh is an Indian singer, songwriter, and performer who appeared as a contestant in Sony TV’s singing reality show Indian Idol season 13.
Rishi Raj Singh was born in the year 2003 (age 19 years; as of 2022) in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India. Rishi attended Bhavdiya Public School in Ayodhya.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Rishi’s father’s name is Rajendra Singh.
His mother’s name is Anjali Singh.
Rishi Singh follows Hinduism.
Rishi Singh made his debut with the singing reality show Indian Idol season 13 on Sony TV.
In the same year, he appeared in one of the episodes of The Kapil Sharma Show on Sony TV.
Rishi Singh has lent his voice to a few music videos like Hum Jee Lenge (2021), Asoomiyan (2021), and Ilteja Meri (2022) on YouTube.
He has sung a few music covers of the Bollywood songs like Aaj Bhi (2020), Phir Mohabbat (2020), and Labon Ko (2021) on YouTube.
- In an interview, Rishi revealed that his parents wanted him to study and opt for some stable job rather than make a career in singing.
- In June 2019, Rishi performed in the Annual Music Concert at the Ram Katha Museum in Ayodhya.
- In an interview, Rishi revealed that he started his singing career by performing devotional songs in his nearby gurdwara (a place of assembly and worship for Sikhs).
- In an interview, on being asked about the most memorable moment on his Indian Idol journey, Rishi said,
I performed on the song KaiseHua in front of singer Armaan Malik, who is the original singer of this song. My best moment was when he came on stage and performed this song with me. I have always wanted to perform with him and it was a miracle to get this opportunity so soon.
- Rishi, in an interview, revealed that he has not taken any kind of professional training for singing.
- In 2019, Rishi Singh participated in the Indian Idol season 11 in Mumbai, but he couldn’t qualify for the final round of selection.
- Virat Kohli, the Indian cricketer, follows Rishi Singh’s official Instagram account.