Let’s decipher together the news from the world of cryptocurrencies for the week of November 14 to 20, 2022.
Ex-FTX CEO leaks new information
Like every Monday, let’s decipher together the crypto news of the past week!
On the program of the day:
- “It was a facade” – The mind-blowing revelations of Sam Bankman-Fried;
- Matter Labs raises $200 million to encourage development of layer 2 zkSync;
- Circle: USDC issuer partners with Apple Pay to expand payment solutions;
- Sorare is changing its offer so as not to be regulated as gambling;
- FTX Collateral Damage: Coinhouse Suspends Crypto Passbook Withdrawals;
- FTX: the answers to all your questions about the case that shakes cryptocurrencies;
- Mass withdrawals on exchanges – Users are fleeing hot wallets.