An installment loan is a specific financial product, generally available and easy to receive. It is an intermediate form between a classic bank loan and a payday loan.
The key feature of an installment loan is a much longer repayment period (up to 60 months and more) than in the case of payday loans (which usually have to be repaid within 30-, 45- or 60 days). In addition, they are distinguished by a simpler application process and less stringent requirements, unlike bank loans.
Therefore, when you have greater needs in your plans, an installment loan is a good idea, because you can get cash up to 5,000 dollars.
Who are installment loans recommended for?
When applying for an installment loan, you must be aware that each loan company has its own internal policy and risk profile. They may refer to the loan period, verification of specific databases and registers of debtors, the type of acceptable income or the age of clients.
Here are the most important conditions that must be met to take out such a loan in 2022:
- 18 years of age or older. Online loans in installments are intended only for adults!
- ability to undertake civil law activities,
- American citizenship and permanent address of residence in the country,
- having a bank account, e-mail address, and an American telephone number,
- receiving regular income, e.g. on the basis of an employment contract, mandate / specific contract, retirement / annuity, scholarship or benefits.
- Many lenders also specify the maximum age of borrowers when granting installment loans online. Usually the upper limit is 80 years of age.
By the way, it is also worth remembering that if you are an unemployed person, you may have trouble taking out a loan online. However, that doesn’t mean you should opt out of the process entirely.
Loan companies consider the submitted applications individually. Therefore, even if you have received a refusal of installment loans in one institution, you can easily get it in another.
What to look for when choosing an installment loan?
When shopping, do you try to carefully analyze the composition of the goods you buy? When choosing products / services, do you choose proven producers? Great.
Therefore, you should do the same when taking installment loans. Always make sure that you are dealing with a completely secure company that offers attractive terms to customers.
Here is the most important list of parameters you should pay attention to when inferring:
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate). This indicator determines all costs that you will have to pay back to the company. The lower the APR, the more attractive the offer is.
- Loan period. Thanks to it, you will find out for how long you can spread the loan and how much the monthly installment will be.
- Maximum loan amount. If you want a specific amount to borrow, check how many lenders meet your expectations and choose one of them.
- Installment loan costs. You can include among them: a commission for granting the obligation, as well as interest (including penalty interest at the time of delays in loan repayment).
- Verification in debtors’ databases. One of the next key parameters, especially when you have some overdue liabilities. Then decide for a company that does not look at the databases, loan type for bad credit.
- Loan agreement. Before you sign anything, carefully read the contract sent by the lender. If you do not understand something or a point is unclear to you – do not be afraid to ask! Also take a look at the small print entries.
- Option to extend the repayment date. When choosing a company, it is worth appreciating such a solution. Remember that you may always have to extend the repayment date. Often, lenders also offer the so-called loan refinancing.
When looking for a safe and cheap loan, use the help of our comparison engine. Thanks to this, you will not have to wander around unreliable websites, which, even worse, may require additional prepayments, even before signing the contract.
You can easily calculate the exact cost of the loan in the loan calculators available on the websites of loan companies (they are visible on the home page).
How to apply for an installment loan in 2022?
If you need extra cash and decide on a Guaranteed Installment Loan, you will not only save time, but also money. You do not have to leave your home, you can get financing from virtually every corner of the world and you can compare many more offers online.
Take a look at how quickly you can apply for an installment loan:
1. Choose an interesting offer tailored to your needs and financial possibilities.
2. On the loan slider, select the amount and duration of the loan. Remember not to overestimate your strength and borrow more than you can afford.
3. Carefully complete the loan application with the most important information, such as: name and surname, ID number, residence address, citizenship, e-mail, telephone number and bank account.
5. Confirm your details by verifying your bank account.
6. After receiving a positive consent, wait for the decision on the application.
7. A consultant of a loan company may contact you during the entire process (to confirm the data).
8. Wait for the funds to be transferred to the account and use them for any purpose.
Why is it worth taking an installment loan in 2022?
First of all, non-bank installment loans are a liability which repayment can be postponed. You can spread the loan repayment over many months or even years.
Also, the amount you apply for is definitely higher than in the case of payday loans. You can apply for funds ranging from 1,000$ to 5,000$.
The installment loan repayment period is usually between 3 and 60 months. Of course, it all depends on the specific offer and a positive creditworthiness assessment. The higher your creditworthiness, the more you can borrow and spread the liability over a longer repayment period. At the same time, you can always count on No Credit Check Installment Loans. Many lenders provide clients with the option of installment loans without credit checks or for bad credit.
What are the costs of such a loan?
Due to the fact that online loans spread over installments are long-term loans, their costs can be extensive. At the outset, it is worth checking the amount of the APR, which indicates the total cost of the loan.
The APR also takes into account:
- loan interest rate;
- other costs that may affect the final amount of financing, e.g. penalty interest.
All the above information about the loan offered should be on the lender’s website.
Advantages of monthly installment loans online
An installment loan is a special type of financing. Actually, it is intended for every customer who wants to take advantage of a higher amount and a longer loan period.
So let’s look at the most important advantages of an installment loan.
- A great alternative to a normal payday loan. This is a good solution when you need more cash divided into monthly installments.
- Minimum formalities. To receive an installment loan, all you need is an ID card, e-mail, bank account and telephone number.
- Money in 15 minutes. All you need is internet access, a smartphone or a laptop to complete the application and receive cash to the indicated bank account within several minutes.
- Without income certificates. If you want to apply for an installment loan without a certificate, you do not need to show any documents from the employer. Thanks to this, the loan can also be used by unemployed people working under a contract for a specific task, for which the bank refused to grant a cash loan.
- A high amount of liability and a long loan period. You can borrow up to 5,000 dollars.
- Possibility of receiving cash from mobile devices.
- Without credit check. Some offers are composed for clients with bailiff debt, low creditworthiness or bad credit history.
It is worth abandoning excessive optimism here, because the installment loan is not without its drawbacks. Do not forget that this is a financial obligation that must be repaid sooner or later. If you exceed the repayment date specified in the contract or you pay the installments with delay, you must take into account additional penalty interest.
If you want to read more informative content then keep in touch with this blog.