Have you been told that physiotherapy can be a great benefit for your current condition? Although, are you hesitant about selecting the most suitable osteopath for you? When you first hear Albania, you might have some doubts about your physical therapy treatment. However, we have studied all the physiotherapists as well as osteopaths in Albania and we are here to present to you the best physiotherapy clinic in Tirana.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a comprehensive health care system which focuses on the structural integrity of the body. The procedures used promote health by correcting imbalances within and between body structures. By structures we mean bones, muscles, ligaments, organs and ribs. The aim of osteopathy is achieved by restoring, maintaining or improving the harmonious function of the nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
The creator of this principle named it osteopathy in order to highlight the importance of the proper functioning of the musculoskeletal system in maintaining health.
What Can Osteopathy in Albania Treat?
An osteopath in Albania cures all diseases and disorders of the human body and its nervous system. Manual therapy gives the osteopath the opportunity to perform safe and efficient methods of diagnosis and treatment. Let’s detect the diseases that an osteopath can face.
- Back pain – treating problems with the spine, sciatica, joint treatment, arthritis, osteochondrosis, scoliosis and other diseases.
- Nervous system problems – headaches, dizziness, constant nausea, high or low blood pressure.
- The osteopath also helps to reduce weight and helps regulate metabolism in the body, which significantly improves the performance of all functions and systems.
Osteopathic Medicine in FisioCenter
Dr. Andrea Settembrini is the head of the FisioCenter Clinic, specialized for physiotherapy in Tirana Albania. He is a specialized physiotherapist in Osteopathy at the Osteopathic Spine Education Center in Bologna. In FisioCenter you can find customized osteopathic treatment plans which will be an efficient solution to your problem. Although, what you should keep in mind is that you need to follow all the instructions as well as continue the rehabilitation program until its end.
You will be under the supervision of the best therapists in Tirana. FisioCenter utilizes the best methods along with the state-of-the-art equipment which make it capable to deal with any kind of case in every moment. Dr. Andrea Settembrini provides to every patient all the appropriate and necessary instructions in order to avoid any future complication as well as to have a quick and effective result.
Tips About your Visit to an Osteopath in Albania
- Make sure to wear comfortable underwear in your appointment – to give an instance: a sports bra, gym shorts and so on. This is, because the osteopath will likely ask you to dress down in your underwear in order to make the examination much easier.
- It would be better for you if you arrive around 5 – 10 minutes earlier in your first appointment, because you might be in need to fill in some forms.
- Be certain to bring any relevant scans (if you have) to your initial appointment.