Aparna Mulberry is an American Indian content material creator. She is a well-known social media influencer with over 1 million followers on varied social media platforms. In March 2022, she hit the headlines when she participated within the Indian actuality present Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4 and have become one in every of its contestants.
Aparna Mulberry was born on Saturday, 16 November 1991 (age 31 years; as of 2022) in Portland, Oregon, United States. Her zodiac signal is Scorpio. She was introduced up in Kerala, India. The UKG and 1st grade was accomplished by her from Vivekananda Central Faculty, Kerala. Then, from 2nd to tenth grade, she attended Amrita Vidyalayam, Kerala. In 2017, she attained a Bachelor of Enterprise Administration and Advertising and marketing diploma from the Faculty of Enterprise, Portland State College.
Top (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Azure
Mother and father & Siblings
The names of her dad and mom aren’t recognized.
On 12 Could 2018, Aparna Mulberry received married to Amrita Sri.
Aparna Mulberry was in a relationship with Amrita Sri earlier than getting married to her in 2018.
Aparna Mulberry’s mom belonged to Chile. Her household immigrated to Argentina quickly after the dictatorship governance of Pinochet began ruling in Chile in 1973. Later, the household of Aparna’s mom moved to Germany. When her mom grew up, she visited India and fell in love with the tradition of India. In Kerala at Amritapuri Ashram, Aparna’s mom and father met one another, and shortly, they received married. Her father belongs to the USA. Quickly after the wedding, Aparns’s dad and mom shifted to the USA the place Aparna was born in 1991. On the age of two, Aparna Mulberry was travelling the nations of Europe along with her dad and mom as his father was a Psychic reader, and he usually travelled to totally different elements of the world for his work. Later, Aparna’s dad and mom determined to maneuver to India. When she was three years outdated, her dad and mom shifted to India in Amritapuri Ashram in Kerala. Later, her father returned to the US, and her mom, together with Aparna, stayed in India endlessly. Her father usually visited them in Kerala the place she lived from the age of three to fifteen. When she was sixteen, she moved to the USA and lived there for ten years. She shifted to Spain in 2017. In 2022, she was a resident of France.
Aparna Mulberry started working at From September 2019 to February 2022, she part-time labored Lady UnRuled
Licenses and certifications
Aparna Mulberry has three licenses and certifications – TESOL Certification issued by
- Aparna Mulberry follows a non-vegetarian eating regimen.
- Aparna Mulberry likes to eat Idli in her breakfast each day.
- A number of on-line English programs are delivered by Aparna Mulberry on an academic app. She is understood for the Malayalam comedy skits on varied social media platforms.
- Aparna Mulberry fluently speaks English, Spanish, Malayalam, and Pig Latin languages.
- Varied newspapers and magazines usually characteristic Aparna Mulberry of their articles.
- Aparna Mulberry frequently shares her footage and movies on Instagram, and over 858k individuals observe her Instagram deal with. More than 223k individuals observe her Fb web page.
- Aparna is an avid animal lover. She usually shares footage of her pet canine named Yogi on varied social media platforms. The deal with of her Instagram is called “inverted coconut.”
- A tattoo within the Sanskrit language titled “Be nonetheless and notice I’m Sakshi” is inked by her on her proper wrist.
- In her leisure time, Aparna Mulberry likes to do meditation and travelling to distant nations.
- In keeping with Aparna Mulberry, when she was a pupil at a Kerala college, she was usually bullied by her classmates and friends as a result of she belonged to a special tradition and race. In an interview with a media home, she said that quickly she learnt the Malayalam language, which helped her in establishing higher relationships along with her classmates. She narrated,
Truly, after studying Malayalam, that type of bullying stopped. It was just like the language was a barrier between me and different college students within the college. So after studying Malayalam the barrier simply vanished. I grew to become one in every of them, we shared meals, went to their homes, performed collectively and we had a good time.”