DR.SIM is giving away GB data volume: top prices for all-network flat rates with 10, 20 and 30 GB
The SIM card provider DR.SIM has increased its monthly all-network flat rates with 8, 16 and 24 GB to 10, 20 and 30 GB. However, the prices remain the same: 9.99 euros, 14.99 euros and 19.99 euros. In addition, the one-off connection price of 19.99 euros is no longer applicable. Thanks to this campaign, the flexible tariffs from DR.SIM now cost exactly the same as the 2-year contracts.
DR.SIM, a Klarmobil GmbH company, is launching three LTE tariffs in the Vodafone network with a monthly cancellation option as part of a campaign. The main difference is the data volume: There is 10 GB high speed for 9.99 euros, 20 GB for 14.99 euros or 30 GB for 19.99 euros per month. This means that the flexible DR.SIM tariffs, which can be canceled monthly, currently cost exactly the same as the tariffs with a 24-month term. Further key data of the three all-net flat tariffs:
- Up to 50 MBit/s in the download
- Up to 25 MBit/s in upload
- Flat rate for telephony
- Flat rate for SMS
- monthly cancellable
- Take phone number with you free of charge
- no connection fee
The DR.SIM offers in the Vodafone network at a glance:
- Allnet flat rate 10 GB – LTE flat rate, 10 GB, flat rate telephony & SMS, no connection price, cancellable monthly – 9.99 euros
- Allnet flat rate 20 GB – LTE flat rate, 20 GB, flat rate telephony & SMS, no connection price, cancellable monthly – 14.99 euros
- Allnet flat rate 30 GB – LTE flat rate, 30 GB, flat rate telephony & SMS, no connection price, cancellable monthly – 19.99 euros
Are you looking for the right mobile phone tariff?
Then you have a huge selection and there are always attractive offers. But you should make a few decisions in advance so that the tariff jungle clears up a bit. We have a few tips for you:
- Network: Select the mobile network you want to use. The toughest network test in Germany by our colleagues from CHIP explains where the advantages and disadvantages lie.
- Technology: 5G is the latest data standard, but you also need a phone that supports it. In addition, LTE speed is sufficient for many users. It is important that the providers must specify the achievable speeds, around 50 Mbit/s in the download.
- Data volume: Another important criterion is the fast data volume. If you use WiFi at home and in the office, you only need mobile data on your way to work and possibly in your free time. You should at least have a rough idea of how much mobile data you need per month, whether it’s 5, 10 or more like 50 GB.
- Tariff model: Do you want to commit yourself to one provider for longer or is flexibility important to you? If you get into common 2-year contracts, you have to stay with them for 24 months, another variant is monthly terminability.
- Extras: The rest falls under the “Extras” area, because there is often a flat rate for telephony in all networks, and there is just as often a flat rate for SMS. If there is another specialty that is important to you, it should of course also be included in the catalog of requirements, for example if an eSIM is absolutely necessary.
- Price: Finally, the price is of course not unimportant. You should use the preferred criteria and then select the offer with the best price.
If you want an LTE contract in the Vodafone network that can be canceled monthly, you should get the current See offers from DR.SIM.