Weave hair-what are they precisely? Are they pricey, are they worth the effort, are they easy to handle? Hold your horses! We’ll address your every issue so that you can decide that are weave hair for you or not.
We will talk about the pros and cons of weave hair in this blog. Continue to read and afterward choose for yourself whether they are yay or nay for you.
Pros of Weave Hair
- Weave hair cost very little! In fact, weave hair are the least expensive permanent hair extensions out of all of them! They are fairly affordable and inexpensive, despite the fact that hair extensions can be pricey. They’ve become so popular among adults and teenagers because of the great quality and pocket friendly prices. You can buy remy sew-in human hair weave from b rands like Indique that deal in quality virgin Indian hair under $300!
- Your hair length can not restrict the after look of weave hair. Weave hair camouflages with your natural hair so that the roots are hidden and the extensions don’t fall out. The other extensions such as keratin bonds, clip ins have revealing tips that can’t be hidden under the short hair length.
3.Weave hair extensions stay securely in place. You won’t have to worry about the extensions slipping or sliding away because they are legitimately woven into your natural hair cornrows. Additionally, because there is a physical stitch to hold the extensions in place, the bond between your natural hair and the extensions will not break. This indicates that the hair extensions are fairly safe and trustworthy.
4. The best hair extensions for thick hair are weave. The thick hair can be easily sewn upon and even can take the pressure of the extensions. The roots of your hair will not break and keep your extensions in good shape as well.
5.There is no need for glue when installing weave hair extensions.This means no mess and stickiness during installation time. Tape-in hair extensions and other types of hair extensions use glue-containing tape. The process includes adhesives which may cause risk to skin. So this way, weave hair is safe to install as well.
6.Use like is not used. So is the heat. When installing other kinds of hair extensions, heat may be required, which could damage and strip off the moisture directly. But in weave hair no glue no heat Simple weaving and crochet method and your extensions are done.
7. They look very natural and flawless. IF and only IF bought from high quality brands like Indique. They source virgin Indian Remy hair from temples of India. They are natural and have real hair resemblance because they are real hair! So if you wear them. Nobody can spot them out.
8.With weave hair you can play with as many hairstyles your heart desire. Many hairstyles demand good length and volume, which many people lack. As a result, weave hair gives you the opportunity to experiment with new hairstyles you never thought you could do! Good hair brans like Indique have free partition weave hair that allow you to twist or part your hair any direction to create hairstyle of your choice without extension being exposed.
9. Weave hair demands low maintenance and are perfect choice for women of today! Females being multitaskers from the very early age can not spend hours in salon daily for touch ups and these extensions empathize with the. Just sulfate free formula hair washes and you are good to go. Indique PURE hair are known to come back in its real texture after washing even if you heat style them. So it is very convenient and easy to use them.
10. The pro that is not celebrated and talked about a lot about. The weave hair actually helps your real hair beneath to grow and better. Weave hair are sewn on the braided cornrows, which is a protective hairstyle. It makes your hair after the weave install much stronger and nourished. This is only possible with weave hair extensions as other extensions apart from braids do not require a braided base to get installed.
Cons of Weave Hair Extensions
Despite the many benefits of weave extensions, there are some cons as well. Before purchasing them, you should evaluate your options and that’s why some prime drawbacks of weave hair are listed below.
- Installation process of weave hair can demand a lot of time and energy, and you can’t do it all by yourself. You want to go to an expert and ensured hair stylist who has experience of installing them. Go to a trusted salon or read views and ratings. If you go there block around 4 hours at least from your calendar as you might have to sit that long on the chair to get them on.
- Thin hair don’t go well with weave hair extensions. As to get weave hair, you firstly need to real hair braided close to the roots before the extensions can be sewn in. This application can weigh your hair down if you have thin hair because of weaker hair roots and more pressure applied on lightweight surface. If your hair is thin, they can also cause significant damage like hair breakage and even bald patches. Thin hair can work well with tape ins.
3. Your natural hair may be pulled on by the hair extensions if they are sewn in too tightly, causing pain and sometimes even headaches. As a result, it’s critical that the person applying the hair extensions has a lot of experience. You won’t have to deal with such issues this way. Repeating again- go to experienced person.
4. Weave hair extensions get little tricky to dry after wash. As your natural hair stays braided, which can lead to a lot of bacteria and product buildup in the braids if not dried well. You have to use a light hair dryer on a moderate temperature to soak the moisture from real hair and let weave hair be dried off naturally. So balancing this routine can be little intimidating sometimes but can overcome with time
Most Awaited Verdict
If you just look in general, the pros are definitely more than the cons so it is a yay. Buying weave hair from a good brand like Indique promises you a variety of hairstyles, lightweight extensions with easy maintenance that cherishes your experience of wearing them. Even if you look at the cons,the major issue is all about the application process. So, if you go to a reputable and experienced salon, even this issue can get resolved. So, in the bottom line, we can say that weave hair is definitely a Yay! Rest, after all, it’s your choice what you need to do. But if you are getting excited to try some quality weave hair, visit Indique’s website and get your mind blown with a great quality wide range of hair extensions available over there.
Leave a Reply