You can apply for a New Zealand visa online, on paper, or with the help of an Immigration Adviser. After that, you can check on its visa application tracking status and find out when a decision will be made. Immigration New Zealand looks at both your application and the documents that back it up. This is so you can be sure they have everything they need to make a decision. How long it takes to get your New Zealand visa depends on the type of visa you want. Your situation and the information you give on the application also matter. If your application isn’t complete, you may have to wait longer for a decision. When you applied to INZ, you set up an online account. You can sign in to see if you need to give more information. According to the Immigration Govt NZ, you can also check on other details about how your application is going.
On the INZ site, you must use the link at the top of the page to choose the type of visa for which you have applied.
1. Working Holiday Visa And Silver Fern Job Search
Sign in to your account, and on the right side of the page, click “My application.” When you click this, the status of your application will be shown.
If your app shows the following:
- Pending means that it has been sent to INZ and is ready to be processed.
- “Approved” means that your application was accepted.
- Expressions of Interest for the Skilled Migrant Category
- After you log in to your account, click “My application” on the right side of the page. When you click this, the status of your application will be shown.
- Y-Axis provides aspiring international students and immigrants with a wide range of visa and immigration services and products, such as the New Zealand Student Visa, the Resident Permit Visa, New Zealand immigration, the New Zealand Visa, and Dependent Visas.
- Y-Axis is the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultants. If you want to study, visit, work, invest, or move to New Zealand, talk to them.
2. Sending In An Application For A Visa
After you send in your application, it will be scanned by a person in charge of receiving. This person will check to see if all of your documents were sent in the right way.
There may be a delay if your documents aren’t complete and your application has to be sent back to you.
3. Putting In A Visa Application And Getting It
Once your application has been officially accepted, it will be sent to an immigration case officer who will decide if you will be given the visa.
4. Checking If A Visa Application Is Eligible And Making Sure It Is Correct
The case officer will look at your qualifications and decide if you’ve shown that you’re eligible for the type of visa you’ve asked for. Depending on the situation, the case officer will also check the information you gave about your partner and children.
If your case officer has questions about whether you meet the policy’s requirements, you may be given a chance to explain yourself and send in more paperwork. Many times, migrants need to get documents from their home countries, which can be hard and take a long time.