The bride, during her wedding party, is completely exposed. Everyone’s eyes are on her so she must take care of all of her and each of her details, including her fingernails.
When taking the hand of the groom, when placing the alliance, in the photo of the alliances, when holding the bouquet of flowers, in the toast, among others; her hands are the protagonists and therefore the nails must be decorated according to the occasion.
You can resort to a manicure or decorate your nails yourself and in this post, we want to show you how to do a wedding manicure using elements that you surely have at home.
Then we leave you a mini guide in which we teach you how to decorate nails for a wedding step by step.
How to decorate wedding nails step-by-step guide
1. To begin, as always in any nail decoration, we are going to apply a layer of transparent nail polish. This will serve to protect the nail and also to be able to keep the crochet or lace fabric that we will use to decorate fixed.
2. Place a piece of lace or crochet fabric over the nail, taking advantage of the fact that the nail polish is still fresh so that it adheres to it. Use the scissors to trim to the size of the nail. Repeat the process with all the nails on your hand.
3. Now we will paint the nail with white nail polish. We will use the texture of the fabric as a stencil to decorate the nail. We have to paint over the crochet or lace. We will wait a few minutes for the enamel to dry.
4. When the white enamel no longer stains, a sign that it has already dried, remove the fabric that we have used as a stencil.
5. Place a drop of glue on the top of the nail, right in the center. Help yourself with the wooden stick to place the small pearl there and be able to stick it. This way we will have finished the decoration of the wedding nails.
Read more on, www.dannitoni.com