With the nominations deadline coming up on Friday, August 19, the judges for Insurance Business’s sixth annual Hall of Fame have been revealed.
The judging panel includes:
- Deborah Fox, assistant vice president – workers’ compensation at NFP Property & Casualty Services, Inc.
- Ben Francavilla, president at Amwins Program Underwriters, Inc.
- Edward Levy, director at Open Force
- George Rusu, chairman & CEO at Captive Resources, LLC
- Christine LaSala, independent director of the board of directors at Beazley Group
Over 100 visionary leaders in America have been inducted into the prestigious Hall of Fame, which recognizes role models who have influenced the industry landscape.
To be considered, nominees must have at least 35 years of experience in the industry. Nominate via this online form.
The inductees for the 2022 Hall of Fame, proudly supported by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (the Big “I”) and ACORD, will be selected by an independent and highly qualified advisory panel comprised of industry leaders and will be featured in Insurance Business America in November.
To view all Hall of Fame inductees, please click here.