Have you experienced a sewage backup or leakage and are worried about it? Regular sewage tank cleaning and inspection may help you keep such nasty experiences away. The experts clean the tanks, identify issues (if any) and repair them immediately to safeguard your property and health from future accidents. Read on to know everything about tank cleaning.
What Is Septic Tank Cleaning?
Septic tanks are small underground structures where your home’s waste water goes. The experts remove the sludge that may form bacteria and germs during the cleaning process. They also turn the solid waste into sludge and save space in the tank. If you do not regularly clean the septic tank, you risk sewage backups, clogs, leaks, and other water damage. So, don’t neglect this necessary service and call experts for septic system service at least once in two years.
How Often to Clean a Tank?
Annually cleaning your septic and sewage tanks is the best way to keep them in good condition. Yet, you can push it to two years. Here are some factors that determine the cleaning frequency:
- Septic or Sewage Tank Size
- Number of People in the House
- Overall Use
If you have many people residing in a property with a small tank, the cleaning frequency can be more. Call professionals and ask them for a detailed inspection to determine the frequency.
Why Rely on Experts for Septic Tank Cleaning?
Cleaning a sewage tank is not as easy as it may seem. The internet has numerous DIY videos to fix and clean these tanks, but if you fail to do it properly, you may risk your family’s health. That’s where professionals come into the picture. They offer a guaranteed result and clean the contaminated tanks effectively. Here are some more reasons why you should hire them:
1. Proper Disposal of Water Waste
Expert Flood Restoration Melbourne cleaners use advanced machines and techniques to dispose of the water properly. They prevent the contaminants from returning to the environment as they may cause diseases and dirty the surroundings.
2. Fixes the Issues
Sometimes sewage tanks may have a hole or crack that you may not detect with the DIY tools. On the other hand, professionals inspect every inch of the system and fix any issues.
3. Smell Removal Techniques
A dirty sewage or septic tank smells awful. The residue settlement, sediment formation and bacteria can mix with the groundwater and explode your mind with the odour. But, professionals clean these elements causing the smell and make your tanks safe for your use.
4. Prevent Diseases
You might have a house of harmful bacteria and viruses inside the tank. However, with expert cleaning treatment, you won’t have to worry about it. Diarrhoea, typhoid and cholera are a few names of diseases that can take a toll on you. They clean and sanitise your tank and help you keep it hygienic.
So, what are you waiting for? Call the best septic system service in your town and let the experts deal with it!
How Professionals Clean a Septic or Sewage Tank?
Wondering how the professionals clean the massive tanks filled with contaminated and dirt? Here is how they do it all:
- Firstly, the professionals assess the septic or sewage tank.
- Then, they disinfect the entire tank.
- Experts use a sludge pump to remove solid waste and sludge.
- After that, they remove dirt, sediments, fungus and stains using modern machines.
- Next, they clean the walls, floors and ceilings with a high-pressure jet.
- The experts use a high-power vacuum cleaner to suck out all remaining dirt particles.
- The professionals disinfect the tank using liquid bleach or anti-bacterial sprays.
- Next, the septic tank cleaning experts let the tank dry and inform you when it will be ready to use.
How to Maintain Septic and Sewage Tanks?
Even after professional treatment, here is what you should do to maintain these tanks:
- Let the experts clean and inspect the tanks at least once in two years.
- Repair and replace old faucets and toilets that may cause a leak.
- Avoid flushing hazardous waste.
- Don’t park or drive near the septic tank.
As you need to clean septic and sewage tanks, it’s time to hire experts. Emergency Flood Restoration Melbourne is here to help you out in such situations. Our professionals are well-trained and experienced in cleaning all types of tanks. We don’t only clean it but assess the condition of the entire sewage system plant and examine it to avoid leakages. Get in touch with our team today for a safe sewage tank cleaning treatment.