Revamp aims to provide direct support to client sales and service functions
Retail broker McGriff has announced plans to restructure its personal lines operations.
The objective behind this move is to provide direct support to the private client sales and service functions within the division. This decision comes on the heels of a period marked by substantial growth and profitability for the line of business.
Under the new structure, the management of the private client sales and service team will be centralized under a group of experienced personal lines leaders, the company said. This strategic realignment aims to offer enhanced and personalized attention to the unique needs of the private client segment.
“From training and onboarding to sales coaching and cross-sell collaboration, this new structure will allow for even more personalized attention on the unique needs of our private client segment,” said Crystal Sanderson, national director of small business and personal lines for McGriff. “It makes sense to leverage the collective knowledge and experience these leaders bring.”
To drive profitability and growth in their respective states or regions, McGriff has introduced a new sales leader group. These sales leaders, responsible for managing private client advisors, will also maintain personal production and client management responsibilities. They will report to Jerry Elliott, director of private client sales.
- Marc Ricciardi: sales leader for South Carolina
- Sean VerLee: sales leader for Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee
- Jerry Elliott: sales Leader for Florida and Interim Sales Leader for Georgia, Virginia, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New York
- Ed Castner: sports and entertainment practice leader
- Kent Morris: family office practice leader
McGriff has also established a team of client service leaders who will manage service leadership teams in their respective states or regions. Collaboration on training and workflow enhancement will be a key focus of this group. Lisa Windell will oversee the client service leaders.
The client service leaders are:
- Duane Dahlheimer: client service leader for North Carolina
- Sandra Frazier: client service leader for South Carolina
- Cheryl Greely: client service leader for Georgia and Arkansas
- Missy Jacobs: client service leader for Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Maryland
- Heather Smith: client Service Leader for Florida
Read next: McGriff taps new SVP for real estate practice
As part of the restructuring, McGriff has also appointed three new client service managers for its personal lines operations. These individuals will work closely with the client service leaders to optimize customer service across the entire organization. They join existing client service manager for California Kasey Robertson.
The new client service managers are:
- Lisa Buffington: client service manager for Georgia
- Rhonda Russell: client service manager for South Carolina
- Karen Thorne: client service manager for Virginia
Last month, McGriff announced the appointment of Jimmy Conroy as vice president and marketing account executive for its energy practice and Rodney Ledford as strategic growth officer for its small business and personal lines division.
Have something to say about this story? Let us know in the comments below.
Keep up with the latest news and events
Join our mailing list, it’s free!