Nadia Jagessar is an Indian American event planner and marketer. She is the founder of ‘Euphoria Events’ and a marketer at Givaudan in New Jersey. She is an American of Indian and Guyanese descent. In 2020, she was one of the contestants in the well-known web series titled Indian Matchmaking. In 2022, she again participated in the third season of the series.
Nadia Christina Jagessar was born on Wednesday, 9 December 1987 (age 34 years; as of 2022) in Denville, New Jersey. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. In 2011, she completed her bachelor of arts degree in Psychology at Rutgers University. In 2018, Nadia Jagessar earned a master of business administration degree in Marketing at Seton Hall University.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Jaipaul Jagessar, and her mother’s name is Namita Pawaroo Jagessar. Nadia Jagessar has a brother named Robert Jagessar.
She is not married.
Nadia Jagessar began working with the TeamUP Mentor organisation in August 2020, a In January 2022, she was promoted to the Marketing and Business Development Manager of the same company.
In 2022, Nadia Jagessar was one of the contestants of season 3 of the web series Indian Matchmaking. She appeared along with cast members Aparna and Pradhyuman. She was paired with Ravi Guru Singh, a Guyanese-Indian-American, Vinay Chadha, and Shekar Jayaraman during the first season of the web series but she failed to find any suitable match for her.
In May 2018, Nadia Jagessar established an organisation named Euphoria Events in Kota, Rajasthan. She works there as its full-time Event Planner and often designs the perfect moments for wedding couples through the company.
- Nadia Jagessar follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- According to Nadia Jagessar, she is often got recognised by everyone on the streets of New York after she became a part of the popular web series Indian Matchmaking. In a conversation with a media house, she stated that she was even got recognised with her glasses and masks on. Nadia Jagessar said,
My life has turned upside down in the best way possible. I got recognized on the streets of New York the other day—even with my mask and glasses on.”
- In one of her social media posts, Nadia Jagessar was spotted enjoying wine.
- On many social media platforms, Nadia Jagessar regularly promotes various beauty products.
- Several noted public speaking platforms such as TEDx often invite her to their shows as a guest speaker. Nadia Jagessar is a regular orator at an event named Momentous in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Nadia Jagessar frequently appears as a host at many popular reality shows and events.
- Nadia Jagessar likes dancing in her leisure time. She is a part of the Indian Dance Company AATMA Performing Arts, a New York/Los Angeles-based Indian dance company and teaching school.
- Nadia Jagessar is an avid dog lover. The name of her pet dog is Suki. She frequently shares pictures and videos of Suki on social media.
- Nadia Jagessar is also known for her beauty and sense of style, and she has often walked down the runway for various fashion designers.
- According to Nadia Jagessar, those who are planning to get married through the advice of their parents must keep an open-minded attitude while choosing a companion. In an interview with a media house, she advised that making relationships was not easy as magic. Nadia Jagessar said,
Matchmaking is definitely a great option for anyone, but you should try to go into the experience as open-minded as possible. Matchmaking is not easy from the matchmaker’s side and it’s also not magic. Keep an open mind and be ready to put in the work.”