A compact small electrical car that catches the attention: Whether or not it is the shiny black wheel arches, a placing radiator grille or the iridescent lion emblem – unique design parts make the Peugeot e-208 an eye-catcher. The e-car makes a very sunny look within the metallic coloration Faro yellow, with out extra fee.
The electrical motor within the Peugeot e-208 is environmentally pleasant and pleasantly quiet, as a result of there isn’t any longer any engine noise, apart from the wind and the rolling noise. Due to the environmental premium, you might be at present paying for the e-208 simply 24,042 euros as an alternative of virtually 34,000 euros – a mean saving of round 33 %.
Particulars of the Peugeot e 208 supply
- Engine: 136 hp electrical motor
- Battery: 50 KWh
- Vary in response to WLTP: 340 kilometers
- Consumption: 16.9 kWh/100 km
- Tools line: Attract
- Transmission: 1-speed computerized
- Doorways: 5
- Color: Faro yellow metallic
- Particular tools: Material/synthetic leather-based “Cozy” in black with ornamental seams in mint
- Worth: 24,042 euros
Trendy electrical small car: Peugeot e-208 at Carwow
Peugeot e-208: tools and supply time
From the “Attract” tools line, which might be acknowledged by the LED hind lights, the 3D digital cockpit and the 10-inch touchscreen are included, as are the electrically folding exterior mirrors, the routinely dimming inside mirror, the rear electrical home windows and the rear parking sensors. The help techniques additionally depart nearly nothing to be desired. On board as customary:
- a drowsiness warning
- a sophisticated emergency brake assistant,
- a cruise management,
- site visitors signal recognition and
- a lane departure warning system.
Peugeot e-208: leasing from 249 euros
Peugeot e-208: leasing presents at Carwow