Everything you experience during the trip is based on the choices you make. This is why it is important to plan your Vietnam tours ahead to explore the best parts in your limited period.
The country has a rich history and inspiring natural beauty. To experience the country’s great essence, you need to make a plan that suits your requirements and taste.
The common things are finding the best time, place to stay, interest, budget, and more. You know what,
“Don’t call it a DREAM. Call it a PLAN!”
Where should you head to, street food, breathtaking landscapes, or soothing beaches? Let us begin the journey to give you one of the holidays to Vietnam.
It is a place with great contrasts of the distance of calm oceans, limestone karsts, local villagers, and vibrant cities. If you have planned the right itinerary for the trip, it will be the most exciting destination in South East Asia.
The challenging part is to make the right plan suited for any circumstances. Being loaded with too many destinations to explore, you need a proper guideline to complete your tour smoothly. Vietnamese are some of the nicest, happiest, kindest, and friendliest people you can meet.
All you need to do is travel smart and do things normally to avoid being obnoxious in some circumstances.
Here are some top Vietnam tour tips:
- Learn a little slang from Vietnamese phrases
The official language is Vietnamese, although people use English to communicate with tourists. There are fewer chances of facing any language barriers, but it is always a great idea to grab a few words from different places. Let us explore some of them:
- Hello – Xin chào
- Goodbye – Tạm biệt
- Thank you – Cám ơn
- Sorry – Xin Loi
- Please – Làm ơn
- Yes– Dạ
- No – Không
- How much is it? – Cái này giá bao nhiêu?
- Please help me – Làm ơn giúp tôi
- Where is the bathroom? – Nhà vệ sinh ở đâu?
We hope this will make your journey more pleasant and help you better connect with the locals.
- Follow the right etiquette while visiting a temple
Even a travel agency Vietnam will explain the importance of following the right procedure while visiting temples in Vietnam. Some things to take care of are:
- It is vital to cover your shoulders and knees inside the temple.
- Avoid walking over the prayer mats
- Do not walk between when someone is praying
- Many places do not allow photography so ensure to take permission before doing it.
- Know your budget
The best tours in Vietnam are achieved by planning a trip to know the amount you will be investing to spend on this adventure. This makes a big impact on the planning, destinations, stays, and time period in the country. In case you have a limited budget, add countries that are affordable and stay for a longer interval. Or shorten the holiday to visit expensive countries. Also, you can look for cheap methods to travel.
- Time to travel
It is important to consider the season of Vietnam and which will match your expectations perfectly. Like:
- Know about the high and low season of the places which decides if it will be cheap or expensive during your trip.
- Research about the weather patterns to ensure it does not hinder with your plans
- If possible visit the place during festivals to explore the traditions and know people more closely
- Type of trip
It is crucial to jot down your favourite things to make your Vietnam tour package perfect. Some categories you might want to consider are:
- Adventure: Many people are looking for some action during their tour. Select the country that has plenty of sports and thrilling landscapes. You might want to go hiking, kayaking, surfing, diving, rock climbing, or jungle trekking.
- Culture: In case you want to learn about the history of the place or well-preserved traditions. It would be great to visit Cambodia, Hanoi, and Hoi An. This might be a great opportunity to know the culture and meet some locals.
- Transport: Most places in Vietnam are famous for their beautiful journey. The best one is the motorbike loop in Vietnam, caves of Hang Son Doong, or Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
- Food: The best part of trying cuisine from the local market as they are the most delicious and enjoyable. You can also get some cooking classes to learn some of the best dishes and cook them afterwards.
- Relaxation: Some of you just want to lay down on soft white sand or swing in a hammock and sip coconuts. For this add some beach destinations in your Vietnam holiday packages.
- Put the pieces together
When you are clear about the destinations, budget, timeline, and weather, it is important to keep your eyes on:
- Distance: Knowing it helps to decide the places you can cover in a single day, week, or month.
- Transport: It is better to book your travel online. Also, be aware of the fare for all the modes like bike renting, taxi, trains, or boats.
- Flexibility: Never make your plan too tight as there are chances you might want to explore in between or stay longer than planned. So, keep a buffer for yourself.
- Opening hours: Always know the opening and closing timing for your destination to avoid any inconvenience later.
The Final Travel Tip!
We hope the above tips make your Vietnam tours memorable. The place is not limited to big destinations, but you can reach the unexplored parts to enjoy a great holiday in Vietnam.
The final advice is to make space for window shopping, tailored clothing, and make space for some souvenirs which can be handcrafts or something else made by the locals.