Rijuta Ghosh Deb is an Indian content creator who is known for being Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone‘s doppelganger.
Rijuta Ghosh Deb was born on Monday, 28 October 1991 (age 31 years; as of 2022) in West Bengal, Kolkata. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She pursued a bachelor’s degree in arts at Calcutta University, Kolkata, a master’s degree in business administration at International Management Institute, Delhi, and a master’s degree in science at IAE Bordeaux, France.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 30-26-32
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about her family.
Rijuta got married to Aditya Deb on 2 May 2021 in a Bengali wedding at Shobhabazar Rajbari, Kolkata.
They got married to each other in April 2021 in court due to the lockdown restrictions amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
Rijuta met Aditya through Facebook in 2013 and in 2016, they met each other in person. They remained best friends for a long time and got married in 2021.
Rijuta is a Bengali.
Rijuta has six tattoos.
- A scorpion sign inked on the middle finger of the left hand.
- The Kolkata coordinate inked on her forearm.
- A lady with a flower inked on her forearm.
- A world map on her wrist.
- The word Infragilis inked on her wrist.
- The word Muse inked on her rib.
Rijuta started her career in 2015 with a two months internship at ITC Limited, Kolkata. In June 2016, she started working as a Senior Marketing Consultant and Recruitment Consultant at Infocus Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kolkata. In February 2020, she switched her job and joined PwC India, Kolkata as a Senior Analyst. In May 2022, she held the position of a Senior Human Resources Consultant at NLB Services, Noida.
In an Instagram story, she said that she started the journey as a content creator by posting travel blogs. Later, she started posting fashion blogs. She further added that 90% of the time she does her job and 10% of the time she does blogging.
- Author: Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Haruki Murakami
- Kajal: Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include travelling, trying different food, and painting.
- In an Instagram post, she said that she used to learn dance when she was a child.
- She had a boy-cut hairstyle when she was young.
- She has command over various languages including Bengali, English, Hindi, French and German.
- In 2022, Rijuta came to limelight when her fans shared some of her pictures in which she was resembling Deepika Padukone. Some of the Instagram users commented ‘Wow you look like Deepika,’ ‘for a sec there I thought it’s Deepika Padukone,’ ‘Is it Deepika twin?,’ ‘Deepika Padukone’s doppelganger,’ ‘Deepika Lite,’ and ‘Sasti copy of Deepika Padukone.’
- She often posts pictures of her drinking on social media.
- She is a passionate animal lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.