What is school cleaning?
Every part of the school should be thoroughly cleaned, and surfaces need to be wiped down and sanitized on a regular basis. Without a clean environment, bacteria and other dangerous germs will thrive. Another perk of a clean school is that there will be fewer absences by students and fewer sick days taken by the staff.
People often ignore educational facilities. Especially when it comes to hygiene. Bright-FMS provides the finest School cleaning services. It provides attention to detail to maintain high hygienic standards across your facility. We promote a clean, safe and healthy environment.
Hence, ensure classrooms and offices are in the best condition. We are a family of professional cleaners. Additionally, we understand the importance of hygiene and safety. Not only for your kids but also the staff. BRIGHT Facility Management’s cleaning team checks and ensures nothing is left behind. We practice high-standard school cleaning in Adelaide.
COMPETENT SCHOOL CLEANING SERVICE ADELAIDE
Our School cleaning service Adelaide provides intelligent cleaning solutions. Thus, the school remains a clean and safe place—day in and day out every day, five days in a row. We give assurance of quality. We have a tight procedure. Your educational facilities, therefore, retain a high standard. Our objective is a squeaky, clean atmosphere and cleanliness. Bright-FMS delivers flawless School cleaning using high-quality equipment. Every solution and spray is ensured that it is not harmful. In addition, we provide your educational institution cost-effective solutions. You can thus pick from either plan. So you never compromise on campus hygiene and cleanliness.
HOW MUCH DO SCHOOL CLEANERS GET PAID IN AUSTRALIA?
The average annual salary for School Cleaner jobs in Australia ranges from $20,000 to $30,000.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANLINESS IN SCHOOL?
Within the school property the school authority is accountable for cleanliness while the local municipality is accountable for keeping the area around the school clean and hygienic.
DO SCHOOL CLEANERS NEED QUALIFICATIONS?
There are no set entry requirements, but you’ll need to show employers that you’re reliable and able to do the job. Experience can help, particularly if you’re looking for specialised cleaning work.
WHAT AREAS SHOULD BE CLEANED AT SCHOOL?
Section off The School
For example, you’ll need one plan for all the hallways, entryways, and areas with high foot traffic. Bathrooms, classrooms, and teachers’ lounges will need a thorough daily cleaning plan, while activity rooms that the kids use only a few times a week will need deep cleaning after each use.
HOW CAN WE MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE IN SCHOOLS?
They learnt about the dos and don’ts in the school.
- Put the waste materials in the appropriate dust bin in order to dispose the waste properly.
- Take care to use the school properties such as Chairs, tables, duster and chalks properly.
- Keep the class room and school premises clean.
- Maintain personal hygiene properly.
- Maintain the toilets clean and hygienic.
- Don’t throw the papers, chalks or any other waste materials in the class rooms and ground.
- Don’t break the school properties.
- Don’t write on the walls of the schools.
- Don’t pluck the flowers and leaves from the school garden.
- Don’t use non-recyclable plastic packets and plastic cups.
EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES ARE COVERED AND MAINTAINED BY BRIGHT-FMS SCHOOL CLEANING SERVICE ADELAIDE.
You name it, and we provide service to them in an instant. BRIGHT Facility Management Service provides to a vast sector. And almost cover each section precisely. Thus, If you are from one of the sectors below, call us now to get a quote for your institution now:
- Government School Cleaning
- Private School Cleaning
- Day-care centre cleaning
- Preschool cleaning
- Kindergarten Cleaning
- Training centers cleaning
- Community center Cleaning
- Universities cleaning
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES OF A SCHOOL CLEANER?
A school cleaner‘s role includes:
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
- Cleaning doors and windows
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials
- Reporting all defects/hazards immediately to the caretaker or supervisor
- Skills and experience you will need
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Reading skills for following instructions
- Maths skills for measuring cleaning fluids