Any birthday is a great excuse to celebrate, but 60 is quite the milestone.
What more could you ask for, for instance, when you can now apply for savings on public transportation and receive free eye and dental exams?
Anyone approaching 60 is likely to be familiar with the standard birthday wishes after all these years. So, if you’re looking for something a little more creative than the standard happy 60th birthday wishes, keep reading for some ideas.
Still on the hunt for the perfect virtual greeting cards? Be sure to have a gander at our range of 60th birthday cards.
If you’re not sure exactly what you want to say, then the safest option is to get a nicedigital greeting cardcomplete with a simple and sweet personalised note within:
- Wishing you all the best on your 60th birthday, hope you have a lovely day.
- Thank you for being a part of our lives and happy 60th birthday.
- Congratulations on turning the big 6-0, hope you have a great time celebrating!
- Another milestone birthday, happy 60th! I hope you have a lovely day celebrating.
- Cheers to you turning 60, we’ll be sure to celebrate properly when I next see you!
- May your 60th birthday celebrations be even half as amazing as you are!
There are plenty of jokes to be made regarding turning the ripe old age of 60. So, what better way to jazz up a funny 60th birthdaygroup greeting cardthan with one of these hilarious 60th birthday messages inside?
We’d recommend maybe avoiding these for those who are extra conscious of their age though:
- Happy Birthday! This year, we’ve planned to celebrate at the ancient history museum to make you feel more at home.
- Time is ticking, it won’t be long before I ship you off to the old people’s home!
- Do you know what the best part about turning sixty is? Wrinkles are to be expected at your age. Happy Birthday!
- Look 40, act 20, and you’ll ace this whole being 60 thing.
- Apologies, we couldn’t find a cake big enough to fit all sixty candles… hope this will do and that you have an amazing birthday!
- You look brilliant – I know it took 60 years, but it paid off.
- I’ll tell you what, you don’t look a day over 59 – happy 60th birthday!
If you want to take things even further than funny, then you could opt for one of these rude 60th birthday messages (but please make sure to be more than certain that both you and the recipient can handle this).
We even have a selection of rude 60th birthday cards on our website that would go perfectly with your blunt message.
- 60 years old – but don’t worry, you’ve still got it! The hard part is remembering where it
- They say with age comes wisdom… so what happened to you?
- Just to put things into perspective, once you turn 60 you get free prescriptions and I think that says everything about what the future holds for you.
- We had a bet going on whether you’d reach 60 or not, so thanks for costing me £5.
- 60 might just be a number, but it’s a f*cking big one!
- Welcome to your sh*tty sixties!
- Time to start ironing out that wrinkly skin now that you’re officially 60.
- Have fun celebrating but don’t get too plastered – I think a hangover at 60 would just kill you outright.