Zayn Ibad Khan is an Indian actor who primarily works in the Indian television industry. In 2022, he shot to stardom with his role as ACP Yash Vardhan Chauhan in the television series Aashiqana- Murder Ke Mausam Mein Pyaar, which was aired on Disney plus Hotstar.
Zayn Ibad Khan was born on Sunday, 15 November 1998 (age 24 years; as of 2022) in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He completed his school education at All Saints School, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. After completing his school education, he pursued his graduation at Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. According to Zyan, he wished to become an actor since his childhood. In a conversation with a media house, he disclosed that his financial background was not very good, so he had to work as a fitness trainer after completing his formal education to earn money so that he could finance his dreams. He added in the same discussion that he used to work at a gym for over sixteen hours a day. Later, he started endorsing a protein supplement store and its products in Bhopal as a model.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 95 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Grey
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 46 Inches, Waist: 34 Inches, Biceps: 16 Inches
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Ibad Ur Rahman Khan. His father died in November 2020.
His mother’s name is not known. Zayn Ibad Khan has two younger brothers named Saif Khan and Ayaan Ibad Khan.
Zayn Ibad Khan is not married.
In 2018, Zayn Ibad Khan got a chance to work for the Bollywood films Sanju and Stree as a line producer. These movies were shot and directed in Madhya Pradesh in 2018. He then began shooting for many apparel designers and print media as a model.
Zayn Ibad Khan’s big breakthrough came in 2021 when he appeared on the Colors television show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 as Angre. The other cast of the serial was Helly Shah, Rahul Sudhir, and Vishal Vashistha.
Zayn Ibad Khan appeared as Gadadhar Vidyadhar Mahapatra in the television serial ‘Vidrohi,’ aired on Star Plus in the same year. In the serial, he portrayed a negative role. According to him, he received a call from the Indian reality show Bigg Boss in the same year, but he denied the same as he was busy with the television serial Vidrohi.
Zayn Ibad Khan is a versatile singer. According to him, he used to perform many singing shows before venturing into the Indian television industry.
In 2022, Zayn Ibad Khan was cast in the popular serial ‘Aashiqana- Murder Ke Mausam Mein Pyaar,’ in the lead role of ACP Yash Vardhan Chauhan. The show was telecasted on the Disney+Hotstar platform and was produced by Gul Khan.
He owns a BMW.
- Food: Mutton Rogan Josh with Garlic Butter Naan
- He also goes by the name Bobby.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2020, on one of his social media accounts, Zayn Ibad Khan shared his childhood picture in which he was seen along with his parents and the late Indian Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan. In the caption of the picture, he penned a heartfelt note in which he stated that in 2002, he met Irrfan Khan on the sets of the film Aan. Zayn wrote that Irrfan told him to learn the craft of acting. Zayn wrote,
18 years ago 2002 we met on the sets of ‘Aan’ and you told my father to make me an actor. I still remember your voice. You told me that i should start learning the craft of acting. You picked me up and kissed me on my cheeks. You gave me an opportunity to work with you in an advertisement.”
- In 2022, Zayn Ibad Khan narrated in a media conversation that one could assure a stable financial income while working on television. He added that it was the most lucrative career opportunity, which requires a lot of hard work. He said,
When you act on a TV show, it makes you financially so stable that you can even sit at home for a while with no work.”
- Zayn Ibad Khan is an avid cat lover. He has a pet cat and he often shares pictures and videos of his pet on social media.
- According to Zayn Ibad Khan, he sleeps tight and eats right. His daily routine started with morning prayers and a cup of green tea. In a media talk, Zayn explained some tips about the daily routine protein intake for a healthy body. He said,
Eat Right. Sleep tight. Consistency is the key. Workout 5/6 days a week. You can go for a run as well. Drink green tea twice a day and eat healthily. Eat protein x2 of your body weight (for eg. If you are 70 kgs Take 140grms of protein). The more protein you eat, the more good you can look. The more strong hair, bones, the skin will be.”
- In the Indian entertainment industry, Zayn is an outsider. However, he thinks that if an entertainer is a down-to-earth personality and works hard to achieve his dreams then he could be a real star one day. He does not believe in the phenomenon of nepotism. In a media conversation, he talked about nepotism and success. He said,
I don’t believe in this phenomenon. I think the one who does his work truthfully and gives his heart and soul and everything to his work is a star. And the biggest stars are always the most humble and grounded because they have been through a journey that makes them like that. I believe the one who is down-to-earth even after huge success, is the real star.”